Very Rare 9.67oz 999 Australian Perth Mint Fine Silver Bullion Bar No 6371
Token Soldering FLUX 999 Fine Silver 935 Silver Wire Polishing Cloth 935 Jump Ring. Old Rare 9.67 ozs. 999 Fine Silver Australian Bar. Hand stamped by The Perth Mint.Type : Bar / Ingot hand stamped. Country of origin : Australian - Perth Mint Pty Ltd.
Precious metal content : 9.67 ozs. This bar was hand stamped by The Perth Mint and was produced in a limited quantity. In the 1980's with serial No. Silver Bars & Silver Coins.
935 Argentium Sterling Silver Jump Rings. 925 Sterling Silver Rectangular Wire. 935 Argentium Sterling Silver Wire. => Half Round , Round , Square. 999 Fine Silver Round Wire.Silver Solder Wire - Extra easy , Easy , Melium , Hard. Jewelry Supplies - Polishing Cloths , Metal Clay etc.. In full except when notice has been given in advance. Surcharge will be applied to any unclaimed items. Including incomplete or wrong address. We use both Sterling Silver and high grade 925 Argentium Sterling Silver and quality Austrian. Swarovski Crystals and Swarovski beads. What is 925 Argentium Sterling Silver. It is at least 92.5% pure silver just like traditional sterling silver. What makes it different from traditional sterling silver is that a small amount of germanium replaces. Some of the copper that is usually the other 7.5% of sterling silver. It is slightly dearer than sterling silver. If anything is wrong with your order we will work to make it right. Thank you for doing business with us. The item "Very Rare 9.67oz 999 Australian Perth Mint Fine Silver Bullion Bar No 6371" is in sale since Sunday, August 15, 2021. This item is in the category "Coins\Bullion\Silver\Bars". The seller is "junglemorrie" and is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
This item can be shipped to Australia, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, United States, New Zealand, Canada.
- Region of Origin: Australia
- Brand/Mint: Perth Mint
- Composition: 999 Silver
- Modified Item: No
- Fineness: 0.9999
- Certification: Uncertified
- Precious Metal Content per Unit: 9.67 ozs
- Brand / Mint: Australia The Perth Mint Pty Ltd
- Shape: Ingot Bar
- Era: 1980s